Meet Maria

Maria is a surf instructor for Pure Life Surf School in Daytona Beach, FL.


Hi, I'm
Maria Kuzmovich and I’m 24 years old. I have lived in Daytona Beach, FL my whole life. I really love it here. I have been surfing for about 7 years now and it has definitely made me who I am today. The ocean is truly the most beautiful place to be, in my opinion. Because of surfing I have been able to travel to different countries, meet amazing people, and really find myself. I feel at home when I am in the ocean, it is a really religious place for me. I started traveling in 2005 and I am addicted! I love traveling and plan on doing a lot more of it in the future. I enjoy the simple things in life like family, friends, good conversation, and a good laugh. I am a very creative person who absolutely loves painting, writing, poetry, listening to music, and doing anything that I can put my ideas into.

No comments:

Post a Comment