Meet Keoni

Keoni is a Surf Instructor for Pure Life Surf School

My name is Keoni and for the last twenty years I have been surfing and living my life.

From
Mexico , Nicaragua , Puerto rico , California , Costa Rica , New Zealand , Australia, Indonesia and many more places yet to visit. The Ocean is the greatest of teachers and has helped mold me into a man I am today. A man that loves the ocean more than anything and that enjoys the friends we meet along the way. I grew up here in Ponce Inlet, my home sweet home, and through the many fun nuggets I have rode they have installed in me the deep passion for surfing and the ocean that I will always hold deep in my soul. Hanging loose and staying wet, life is just fine for me.

2 comments:

  1. HEY!!! You don't know how long I have been looking for you! I don't even know if you'll remember Charles and I but we have never forgotten you. We used to come every weekend in the early 90's and I regret that we didn't keep up with you. I just happened on this blog and had to let you know that we've never forgotten you and talk about you all the time. I was posting of facebook that one of my favorite movies of all times was "Endless Summer" and it brought back memories of you and Charles reciting line-by-line, scenes from the movie. I hope all is well with you and would love to hear from you sometime. My number is 352-494-4933 or you could call Charles at 352-494-4932, he would be blown away that I finally found you.

    Love, hugs, and kisses!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should have said, this is Angela Shore.

    ReplyDelete